MAKE THE RIGHT MOVE with The ACTION JACKSON’S BUYING OR SELLING, The ACTION JACKSON’S, BRENDA JACKSON expertise. In Residential, Condos, Farms, Land, Acreages.
Have you ever thought of buying your first home? It’s simple. Just follow these easy seven steps to buying your first home.
To own or not to own? Why Rent When You Can Buy? Make a decision regarding owning your own home. New, Resale, or Condo?
Matching Dreams With Reality. Your first home may not be your dream home, but it will be your starter home and a way to get started in a long term Real Estate investment. How much home can you afford? What can you spend each month on mortgage payments?
- Several things determine the price that you can pay for your first home, the gross income from your family will determine the monthly payments you can afford to pay.
- Possibly the most important factor is the down payment. Fortunately in Alberta, as little as 5% can be put down for the down payment.
- Closing costs are lawyer costs, tax adjustments, appraisal fees, and possibly a Real Property Report.
Find a Real Estate Professional . . . that is when you call The ACTION JACKSON’S Jim, Donna, Brenda, We will set up an appointment that is convenient for you, sit down with you, and go over the many homes that Multiple Listing Services (MLS) has to offer. We will help you choose a home that suits your budget and needs.
The next step is to pick an area of the city or out-of-town that you and your family would like to live. Find a Real Estate Professional… That’s when you call the best, call The ACTION JACKSON’S, first. Jim, Donna, Brenda.
- Then we take you on a drive to the area of your choice and inspect the individual homes that meet your needs
- Make an offer! Once a home is chosen, a deposit is normally required to hold the property, and a written legal binding contract called the Offer to Purchase includes conditions and terms that will protect your interests while the offer is being negotiated.
- The final step is to move into your new home on possession day.
Selling your home is just this easy!
List your home with The ACTION JACKSON’S; it’s up us to find a buyer fast.
We will arrange appointments to view the home with you when it is convenient to both parties. Sometimes, however, prospects are on tight schedules, requiring your Real Estate Agent to make last-minute appointments. Don’t get annoyed. We’d like to have a dollar for every sale completion last minute appointment. Believe us, these are the best buyers. Why? Often, prospects who are transferring into your area are on short house hunting visits. They don’t have the luxury of time on their side, and they want and need a house NOW- not in a year. The busy buyer is also more apt to make an immediate offer rather than one who has all the time in the world. So, if you really want to sell your house in a hurry, treat the last-minute appointment as an opportunity – not an inconvenience.